Authors: Dr. Raghu G. Anand, Dr. Mala. K. M
DOI Link: https://doi.org/10.22214/ijraset.2022.46264
Certificate: View Certificate
This paper examines the growth and different segments of electronic commerce in India. As e-commerce is one of the top growing businesses in India and provides a great market potential for investments, foreign Investors are funding e-commerce sector. The study concludes that there would be a prospective growth of e-commerce in India, if the Government provide a legal security and framework for e-commerce and the domestic and international trade are allowed to expand their basic rights such as intellectual property, privacy, prevention of fraud, consumer protection, etc. India is rapidly marching towards becoming a digitally empowered society. The widespread acceptance of Digital is being seen as a catalyst for overall economic growth, and with the combination of favourable demographics and policy reforms, India presents a unique and powerful growth story. With improving data affordability, consumption growth and newer financial products, the e-commerce market is set to grow, be it across e-tail, travel, consumer services or online financial services.
A. Evolution of E-Commerce
Indian consumers have always preferred shopping at small retail stores rather than online. India has over 14 million small shops, most of which are smaller than 600 square feet in size. India’s Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) government regulations are structured to protect these local shops. Walk-in small stores always gave them an advantage to see, feel, try and check the quality of any item purchased as well as the hospitality the customers experience when they walk into a small store. The customer then begins to leisurely look at products offered by the shopkeeper. The intent is hospitality—to put the customers first and make sure their needs are met. In India, listed prices are a mere suggestion or starting point. People negotiate in practically every transaction, whether it be for individual grocery items, clothes, or even taxi fares. The concept of e-commerce formally came in 1991, when internet practically did not even exist in India. Even worldwide, very few could access the buying and selling goods and services over the internet, as it is today. By the late ’90s, people became aware of the internet, but for a majority of them, it remained a luxury they did not particularly need. In a truly Indian manner, it was only in 2002, when the IRCTC introduced an online reservation system, that the public widely accepted the internet as something fruitful, by which time a company named Amazon, was already beginning to create a few murmurs in the US.The first real stepping stone towards setting off the e-commerce was perhaps the creation of Flipkart, when two engineers from IIT Delhi decided to sell books online from an apartment in Koramangala area of Bengaluru. A business idea not too dissimilar to that of Amazon. Little did they know that a decade later, US retail giants, Walmart, would acquire their business in a US$ 16 billion-dollar deal, after a fierce bidding war with none other than Amazon. The e-commerce market in India has undergone exceptional growth, as the majority of the Indian population is gaining access to personal computers, smartphones, tablets, and highspeed Internet services. the destiny of online business in India, where 75 percent of the adults are between 15 and 34 years old, an age group more likely to be proficient at utilizing modern technology, ultimately making digital commerce in India very attractive. According to Bain & Company, e-commerce in India is projected to grow four times faster than the total retail market over the next five years. Businesses have expanded the ecommerce consumer base by employing strategies such as online shopping websites, establishment of online marketplaces for third-party transactions, business-to-business buying and selling, online data gathering through social media, publishing online newsletters, and retailing novel products to prospective clients.
B. Growth of E-commerce
E-commerce is the subset of e-business, which means that the e-commerce is an influential selling instrument and a straight distribution system, where the straight distribution system is an alternative method for distributing products to consumers, differing from the traditional distribution process that uses the middlemen such as jobbers, wholesalers and retailers. In simple terms, the e-commerce system is similar to the direct distribution system, as it uses websites to get the product orders and transfers the goods and services from the producers to the end consumers directly by eliminating the middlemen from the distribution process. Professors and many experts have given a new dimension of concept of information. As Professor “Tom Cannon has rightly stated that “The new industrial revolution that surrounds us requires profound change in the way we consider enterprise, develop our businesses, the way we manage and the structures within which we manage”.
Expressly, Information Technology is radically transforming the way of business around the world and the E-commerce industry has completely transformed itself into a digital sector many years past. The businesses has found that the traditional brick and mortar system was not able to meet the customers expectation and requirements as well as desirability, availability on the time of requirement but with the information technology it has become easier to maintain the supply chain management system as everything is now being tracked and recorded under one system. The E-commerce industry will set a new platform for the development of the business, as E-commerce business has proved itself as part of the new economy and a best way to do business across the world. The present business environment in developing countries has the potential to enhance the development of the E-commerce industry like India. Brand E-commerce plays a vital role in increasing the internet consumption as well as employment generation.. The gap between the buyer and seller has got bridged through the use of Internet with the elite forces behind this are Online Marketing websites like Flipkart, Amazon, e-Bay, Shopclues etc. These players are called as “Etailers”. These companies have acquired a new base in the online shopping from food, to electronics and now expanding from agriculture to pharmacy, and from books to engineering. The company “ flipkart” could have been earned large amount of consumer satisfaction and loyalty with its services to customers. But, according to Comscore, a proxy advisory firm, the company has lost its first position to Amazon.
Some of the major developments in the Indian e-commerce sector are as follows:
Significant level players are Flipkart, Amazon, and Snapdeal. Numerous upward players, for example, Jabong, Lenskart, UrbanLadder, Pepperfry are filling in explicit specialty verticals. There are three operational models in the Indian e-following industry:
a. Stock based
b. Commercial center/MP
c. Overseen Marketplace
The commercial center is the place where the firm doesn't claim stock and simply gives an online stage to the dealers and purchasers to execute. Overseen Marketplace is the place where the e-retail firm gives satisfaction administrations (stockpiling, bundling) to the merchants. Commercial center model structures around 80-85 % of the e-following business sector and stock based model structures around 15-20 %. Given the versatility and FDI strategy of Indian government, the organizations are embracing the Marketplace model.
C. Top E-Commerce Companies in India
D. India's Prospects in E-commerce
Fundamental elements for development of E-Commerce in India:
This study shows the recent impact of e-commerce on the Indian economy as during this pandemic e-commerce has become the NEW NORMAL for Indian citizens. As businesses now have taken a platform online to continue its working and which in turn is saving the country from facing heavy financial crises. India is already facing severe health crises and e-commerce has provided a huge help in our digital infrastructure, like pharmacies going online and groceries and many small business has gone online.
This study will focus on how Flipkart is leaving its imprints on the Indian economy, and is attracting new foreign investors as well as providing aid amidst the crises. It also focuses on how the liquidation markets has help small business owners and new business to open and go online with the increasing amount of profits. And how Indian economy is doing in this time as we see a huge shift from retail to e-tail and a huge amount of job opportunities are being created.
II. STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The statement of the problem in this research is mainly the “financial impact of e-commerce on the Indian economy before and during the pandemic”. This research will help us to study the amount of sellers going online and starting their e-commerce business, especially on Flipkart, As huge amount of digital economy is impacted due to this.
III. RESEARCH OBJECTIVES
This study has the following to discuss:
IV. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
This research has been done using the secondary data, its a qualitative research and the data collection resources were , websites, newspapers, researches, articles, books and journals. The data collected from these resources are from before the time of pandemic and after the time of pandemic. Some sellers has been enquired about their experience in the market as well as on Flipkart to turn them into the findings.
A. E-Commerce and COVID-19
Covid sway the entire web based business of the world; it has changed the idea of business. Concurring to investigate 52% of customers staying away from to go physical shopping and swarmed territories. Besides,36% staying away from physical shopping until they get Covid immunization.
Covid impacts distinctive on various nature of items, implies the effect of COVID-19 on a few item is high and on some item less effect (Andrienko, 2020). Generally offer of online business builds in light of this infection, individuals keeping away from to go out, keeping social distance and purchasing from home, telecommuting, for example, Walmart basic food item internet business increments 74%. In addition, the media utilization moreover expanded in this time and Facebook, google update their highlights to associate more individuals in single time for example, Facebook present courier for 44 individuals that is contending to Zoom. Likewise, Google too dispatched refreshed rendition (Sarah Davis, 2020). Top ten retail of internet business in pandemic is beneath.
Since web based business in India is presently administered by a few guidelines under different services, the draft strategy clarifies that a 'all encompassing instrument' will be made to keep anybody from exploiting this multi-service arrangement, creating setbacks to issues and address complaints.
"The FDI put resources into these organizations are not being utilized to make framework in the nation, rather being utilized for cash consuming in keeping its ulterior intentions of business strategy to pound and control online business as well as retail exchange also. In a stealthy way, these organizations have created get away from courses in Press Note No.2 of 2018 for ridiculing the standards; notwithstanding, presently there is a dire requirement for supplanting Press Note No 2 with a new press note stopping every one of the escape clauses," CAIT said in a proclamation on Sunday.
2. Walmart acquired flipkart: The improvement is amazing and as the market boss in UPI trades, PhonePe is enabling access and thought for endless Indians, straightforwardly from their phones, simplifying it for the customers to shop and pay on a solitary tick. Walmart's represented yearly pay of nearly $560 billion, which occurred in $35 billion of improvement, an augmentation of 6.7 percent. For the last quarter, it definite record pay of $152.1 billion, an augmentation of $10.4 billion or 7.3 percent.
a. . Indian Market: Walmart was anticipating entering in India. In any case, it was difficult for Walmart due to the internet business market. Walmart is additionally running its stores as Best Price yet it was sufficiently not.
b. Amazon India: Before Walmart, Amazon was considering purchasing Flipkart. In the event that Amazon would have purchased Flipkart, there will be no opposition. It can make the syndication in a market. The principal reason is that Amazon and Flipkart are internet business monsters in India. The Indian online business market is blasting and Amazon had effectively taken a bigger bit of internet business. Henceforth, Walmart would not like to botch the opportunity to enter the Indian market.
c. No Brand Image: Walmart has no brand picture, especially in India. Individuals in India realize just Reliance market, Big Bazaar and D-Mart and numerous different stores. For each organization, beginning with '0' sets aside a ton of effort to develop. Flipkart is exceptionally well known in India and by getting it, individuals begin thinking about Walmart and its worldwide picture.
d. PhonePay: PhonePay is auxiliary of Flipkart. It is chipping away at the Indian government confirmed brought together installments interface(UPI). Walmart can grow an online business by utilizing this online installment stage.
e. Innovation and Talent: According to Wikipedia, Walmart has over 2.3 million representatives on the planet. As indicated by QZ, Flipkart has in excess of 30,000 representatives, including 8000 perpetual staff. Indian IT(Information and Technology) understudies are exceptionally capable contrast with some other country. What's more, by gaining Flipkart, Walmart can likewise concoct numerous things from Flipkart's representatives.
f. Flipkart's Struggle: Flipkart was attempting to create the benefit since Amazon enters in India. Amazon began selling items by giving a bigger markdown than Flipkart.
3. Flipkart saw the potential in going into the online design industry while Myntra saw the potential advantages which could be acquired through the admittance to Flipkart's strategic organization. The exchange was a mutually advantageous arrangement for both the gatherings as it profited both the organizations similarly. Flipkart major move was to expand into premium customer base.
4. Walmart-possessed Flipkart has ricocheted back after a cross country lockdown carried business movement to a halt, with 90% of its venders continuing action now. Since the time the ecom monster continued full administrations, there has been around 125% increment in new merchant enlistments, contrasted with the current dealers during the April-June period, the organization said. Web based business organizations had continue administrations across most pieces of the country from May 18 after longer than a month of suspension because of the cross country lockdown. In the beginning stage of the lockdown, the e-posteriors including Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal, among others were just allowed to sell fundamental things. The organization said that in the wake of Covid pandemic, Flipkart banded together with its organization of dealers, miniature, little and medium undertakings and craftsmans to convey items to purchasers securely. In the midst of these troublesome occasions of business, merchants have had the option to survey the nation wide business sectors through a proficient and straightforward commercial center.
5. In the year finished March 31, 2020, Flipkart India Pvt Ltd, the discount arm of the Walmart-possessed organization, revealed a 12% development in incomes to Rs 34,610 crore, while it figured out how to manage its misfortunes by 18% to Rs 3,150 crore, as indicated by administrative archives documented with the Registrar of Companies.
6. In a similar period, Flipkart Internet, which works the B2C commercial center, saw its income develop by 32% to Rs 6,318 crore. The organization's misfortunes shot up by 19% to Rs 1,937 crore.
7. "This improvement has brought the convenience of Flipkart's fundamental food thing organization to customers of metro metropolitan networks like Kolkata, Pune and Ahmedabad, with the help of Flipkart's dedicated staple fulfillment environments... Flipkart Grocery has seen 3X improvement over the latest one year," I Flipkart has similarly stretched out its organizations to metropolitan networks past the metros like Mysore, Kanpur, Warangal, Allahabad, Aligarh, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Rajkot, Vadodara, Vellore, Tirupati and Daman, through a satellite-advancement business focus model. "Staple continues being one of the fastest creating classes, with the extension famous for quality food and family supplies from customers. As per this, we have placed assets into expanding our essential food thing exercises the country over, sustaining climate associations," Flipkart Senior Vice President - Grocery, General Merchandise and Furniture, moreover the association has seen an extended interest for staple products from level II metropolitan regions in the earlier year, fuelled by customers' growing tendency for contactless shopping, from the comforts of their home
8. The Flipkart-Cleartrip deal comes when Flipkart and its primary foe Amazon are powerfully pushing housing and travel arrangements on their objections as they venture into new organizations, including food transport, e-pharmacy, and selling money related things on the web. Starting as of late, these associations have everything thought about fabricated relationship with associations in zones outside their ambit. Flipkart had before hit an association with MakeMyTrip and later announced an equivalent tie-up with Ixigo in 2019. Around a similar time, Amazon had proclaimed a relationship with Cleartrip to control its flight booking feature..
9. Scapic's group will join Flipkart and will help the internet business goliath assemble further camera encounters, virtual customer facing facades and welcome new freedoms for brand publicizing on its foundation. "Today, we purchase more online than we at any point have, and it has just sped up this year. Clients currently require preferable visuals over ever previously. Scapic is building visual innovation that rejuvenates items utilizing Augmented Reality and 3D. Headways by the Scapic group in the field of AI, Computer Vision and AR have rolled out this improvement conceivable.
10. Flipkart is likewise multiplying down on client experience on the stage.
11. The new draft is additionally pointed toward acquiring more straightforwardness terms of tasks in India. The draft says, "Online business administrators should guarantee equivalent treatment, everything being equal/merchants enrolled on their foundation and not embrace calculations which bring about focusing on select merchants/dealers." Outstandingly, the new web based business strategy will apply to Amazon, Flipkart and any remaining on the web retailers that follow a comparable model. The approach should make the online stages (internet business sites) reasonable in treating various dealers, which could help deals of little retailers that were not getting a lot of foothold on account of explicit calculations. The draft strategy specifies calculations utilized by various stages to list items, implying that the pursuit questions we get may see a total redesign.
12. The part of government in expanding the development of web based business is vital and plays colossal part in the development of online business in Indian market. Since 2014 legislature of India has reported different drives to be specific • Digital India • Make in India • Start-up-India • Skill India • Innovation reserve Consequently legislature of India has additionally dispatched different drives like UDAAN , UMANG , START-UP INDIA PORTAL. Role of FDI assumes significant part in the development of internet business industry in India. In India 2015 , there was most noteworthy truly financing with $11.3B . Despite the fact that in India FDI in multi brand retail organizations isn't permitted at this point , Though a few firms utilizes PROMOTIONAL FUNDING which is a backhanded course for financing when FDI is limited is pervasive in India . Consequently 100% FDI in B2C is acceptable beginning for financial backers to realize the market size and opportunity in Indian market and hence greater venture and FDI will definitely increment the development of internet business in Indian market .
13. Covid sway the entire web based business of the world; it has changed the idea of business. Concurring to investigate 52% of customers staying away from to go physical shopping and swarmed territories. Besides,36% staying away from physical shopping until they get Covid immunization. Generally offer of online business builds in light of this infection, individuals keeping away from to go out, keeping social distance and purchasing from home, telecommuting, for example, Walmart basic food item internet business increments 74%.
14. Flipkart.com -3227M sales during the pandemic.
15. The Kirana biological system, which has become the impetus to the ascent of online business commercial centers including Amazon, Flipkart, and others, is relied upon to see 5-6 percent development during FY20-25 period. The cutting edge exchange is probably going to develop at a post-Covid CAGR of 12-13 percent during FY20-25 period. (Document photograph PTI) The Indian web based business market, which keeps on having an infinitesimal offer in the retail area, is probably going to outperform current exchange by the monetary year (FY) 2024-25, as indicated by Flipkart's Kalyan Krishnamurthy. The web based business market size is relied upon to develop from $29 billion in FY20 to $100-105 billion by FY25 in contrast with current exchange's $50billion size that may increment to $85-90 billion during the said period. The shift of brands and clients to the online channel, primary shortcomings in the 'shopping center' biological system, blast of new online-first brands, and item advancement in web based business getting new clients are factors driving the area's development over current Exchange.
16. Flipkart also introduced a health insurance plan, specific to COVID-19, to cover the sellers along with their families and employees, at a special rate with coverage ranging between Rs 50,000 to Rs 3 lakh per individual with annual premiums starting at Rs 369.
a. There is an expansion in a computerized infiltration in India i.e. more cell phones are used by individuals of India .which will in general expand m-business development in India.
b. There is expansion in web entrance in India . India positioned second in most web clients on the planet
c. There is an expansion in an internet business pattern in India . With expansion in a commitment of online business in India’s GDP.
d. Government are making important motivators and plans to advance digitalization and consequently reassuring online business development in India
e. E-trade of the country is connected with the proficiency pace of the country. with more proficiency and taught individuals there will be more online business development in a nation .
f. Negative connection among joblessness and internet business development in India.
17. Coronavirus altogether affects web based business of the world and at times adverse consequence however by and large web based business is developing quickly due to infection. Covid constrained to clients to utilize web furthermore, make it propensity in their day by day schedule (Abiad, Arao, and Dagli, 2020). Besides, numerous difficulties confronting by retailers in online business, for example, broaden the conveyance time, trouble face during development control, social distance and lockdown (Hasanat et al., 2020). The interaction of shipment and supply is very sluggish now, yet still individuals purchasing since they don't have another other option. Thus, individuals moving towards innovation because of infection. Besides, a few items are high sought after in market. Indeed, even retailers can't satisfy the client's requests, for example, hand sanitizers, bathroom tissues, dispensable gloves, staple, and dairy items. On the other hand, adverse consequence of COVID-19 on the travel industry, flights are in misfortune, global exchanging is very moderate and stuck in their position.
18. Flipkart has likewise broadened the window for the Seller Protection Fund (SPF) inside which merchants need to guarantee SPF on returned items - from the standard 14 days to now 30 days. The organization will additionally facilitate the strategies and execution measurements for its merchants to guarantee that their business development isn't affected by state-drove lockdowns. The record number of COVID-19 cases day by day in the subsequent wave has extended the medical services framework of the country. Numerous states have declared lockdowns and curfews to handle the circumstance, affecting organizations. Most states have permitted web based business organizations to work and permitted conveyance of just fundamental things like basic food item and drugs.
A. Flipkart needs to get into the food delivery business to sustain competition. It will also help them in data collection through which they can subsequently become advisors in the field.
B. Flipkart's OTT business needs to popularized which can happen through effective marketing strategies as entertainment holds a major share in Indian economy.
C. Flipkart can also be an interface with the farmer community and it could procure the products at competitive prices and pass it on to the end customers, thus eliminating unwanted middlemen.
D. The logistics management of flipkart needs to be more effective and far-reaching. This will help the company to get more new orders and also repeat orders.
E. Flipkart needs make certain changes in their return policies, as there are allot of sellers who have to face huge losses because of the ongoing policy and to create more authentication steps for the customer before receiving any order as many of the customer has the tendency to put fake orders and then return again.
Through the investigation of examination paper we came to know how significant is online business industry at present on the planet . With setting of India we likewise attempt to track down the vertical pattern of development of internet business in India , and likewise expansion in m-start and advanced entrance in India .Government arrangements and drives has additionally lead to increment of web based business in india over years . As per review after vilification , part of credit only economy in India has expanded fundamentally , accordingly the part of web additionally in like manner other such government arrangements have additionally had a significant effect . a great deal have been done and a ton must be done with regards to online business industry in India . Likewise we study effect of proficiency rate and joblessness rate on the development of internet business industry in India . additionally there is critical need to expand the proficiency rate in india and furthermore spread mindfulness among country individuals in india about credit only economy and part of web in India in today?s world . With need of more allotment of cash towards digital wrongdoing and exacting law?s should be made , not exclusively to make this interaction safer yet additionally solid . In this examination paper we went through the pattern of internet business in India which is rising altogether and furthermore how specialist organization like 4G, 3G served to expanded the advanced entrance in India which in this manner served to expanded the internet business and m-trade deals in Indian economy. In like manner government had likewise assumed tremendous part through various laws and approaches towards the development of deals through web. In this article, we have survey and purposeful disparagingly China\'s COVID-19 episode. We are essentially keen on how Covid spread and impacts the internet business of not just china rather it impacts all around the world. Mindfulness practically this subject can catchword better data in individuals and thought to how internet business, business, and economies of nations affected by Covid. how internet business give alternative way to people to meet their demands. E-commerce enhanced by COVID-19. How it impacted e-commerce will be encouraging other researchers to investigate more deeply in this area such as ecommerce trends how changed by corona and future trends. The eventual fate of E-Commerce is hard to foresee. There are different sections that would develop later on like: Travel and Tourism, electronic machines, equipment items and attire. There are additionally some fundamental variables which will essentially add to the blast of the ECommerce business in India for example substitution ensure, M-Commerce administrations, area based administrations, various installment choice, right substance, shipment choice, lawful prerequisite of producing solicitations for online exchanges, speedy Service, T and C ought to be clear and sensible, the item quality ought to be same as demonstrated on the entrance, devoted day in and day out client care focus ought to be there. We discovered different sorts of chances for retailers, wholesalers/merchants, makers and furthermore for individuals. Retailers meet electronic orders and ought to be in contact with the customers constantly. Wholesalers can exploit ECommerce who are fit for building up workers for hire with presumed makers and connecting their business with the on-line. Makers can likewise connecting themselves with on-line, by giving better data about their items to different connections in the business chain and by a having a brand character. As more individuals are getting connected with E-business, the interest for focus giving web office or digital bistro is additionally expanding. Henceforth, individuals who wish to exploit it can build up digital and have their advantages. Individuals could found different chances of work. For the benefit of above said reports and specialists see appeared that the fate of web based business in India would be brilliant in the forthcoming years if all fundamental components would be carried out. There are various reasons why organizations choose for key coalitions. A few examines demonstrate that organizations converge for improving efficiencies and bringing down costs. Different investigations show that organizations secure to build portion of the overall industry and gain a upper hand. A definitive objective behind a consolidation and obtaining is to create collaboration esteems. Great vital arranging is the way to comprehension if collaboration esteems do truth be told exist. A well-informed and practical arrangement will significantly improve the odds of acknowledging cooperative energy esteems. The essential association of Myntra furthermore, Flipkart will give a direction to conventional players. They\'ll use existing capacities and stages by seeking after contiguous development. They can extend to vertical sections, team up with brands by planning their sites and open disconnected stores to develop their client base. The fast development of Indian online business (particularly eretail) are drawing in worldwide players and expanding financial backers\' advantage. India needs to expand the advantages of the Internet into areas of the economy that have so far not been contacted. Solid web framework should be stretched out past the top urban communities into Level 2 and Tier 3 urban areas, and more profound into the semi-metropolitan and rustic pieces of the country, that are home to 70 percent of the populace and address an expected 50 percent of complete family utilization. The Indian government has limited unfamiliar organizations from selling their items in India through the online medium. This guideline shields Indian organizations against rivalry from worldwide pioneers like eBay and Amazon. As of now, 100% FDI is permitted in business-to-business (B2B) web based business in India, yet with regards to business-to-customer (B2C), it is disallowed. Furthermore, there is a required 30 percent neighborhood sourcing standard for unfamiliar players. As indicated by a new report by IAMAI-KPMG, Indian stock based online business area neglected to develop as much as worldwide partners that have FDI support regardless of having one of the biggest web populaces. While B2C players have been in discussion with the public authority from the start of 2013. Notwithstanding, new government may permit FDI in internet business. Government ought to give lawful structure and rules in online business to grow organizations\' points of view, essential rights like protected innovation, anticipation from misrepresentation, buyer assurance, privacy, and so on through which they can extend their organizations by bringing down cost and can contribute most extreme to the movement of Indian economy.
 https://www.flipkart.com/  https://www.flipkartcareers.com/?otracker=undefined_footer_navlinks#!/  https://www.flipkartcareers.com/?otracker=undefined_footer_navlinks#!/aboutus  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flipkart  https://retail.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/e-commerce/e-tailing/flipkart-announces-measures-to-support-sellers-amid-covid-19/82473973  https://retail.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/e-commerce/e-tailing/flipkart-plans-a-big-billion-day-with-new-investors/82540228  Farhat Fatima-“Flipkart-Myntra; From a Merger to an Acquisition”, International Journal of Management and International Business Studies. ISSN 2277-3177 Volume 4, Number 1 (2014), pp. 71-84  Dr. Samir Mazidbhai Vohra, “Digital India and Its Impact on Indian Economy”, An International Peer Reviewed Research Journal (ISSN-2321-5968) Vol-5, Issue-02, October 2018  International Journal of Future Generation Communication and Networking Vol. 13, No. 2, 2020 pp.1449-1452 1449 –“E-commerce trends during COVID-19 Pandemic”, Anam Bhatti , Hamza Akram, Hafiz Muhammad Basit, Ahmed Usman Khan, Syeda Mahwish Raza Naqvi , Muhammad Bilal  https://retail.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/e-commerce/e-tailing/flipkart-announces-measures-to-support-sellers-amid-covid-19/82473973  https://www.news18.com/news/business/walmart-owned-flipkart-expands-grocery-sales-to-more-indian-cities-3490424.html  https://www.news18.com/news/tech/flipkart-aims-transition-to-100-electric-mobility-by-2030-to-deploy-over-25000-electric-vehicles-3468803.html  https://www.news18.com/news/tech/flipkart-acquires-ar-startup-scapic-to-enhance-immersive-shopping-experience-3088172.html  https://www.medianama.com/2019/02/223-india-draft-e-commerce-policy/  https://www.livemint.com/news/new-draft-policy-increases-the-scope-of-ecommerce-11615711774647.html  https://www.google.com/search?q=flipkart+STRATEGY&sxsrf=ALeKk017BeM6n4zFPn3bgNEos57N6QIeYg:1620911784066&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi0suf43sbwAhXESH0KHQnFCsYQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1366&bih=657#imgrc=RZP4RgN6su0NQM
Copyright © 2022 Dr. Raghu G. Anand, Dr. Mala. K. M. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Paper Id : IJRASET46264
Publish Date : 2022-08-10
ISSN : 2321-9653
Publisher Name : IJRASET
DOI Link : Click Here