You can track the publication status of your paper with Paper ID. IJRASET paper id is unique id that is provided at the time of paper submission on our website i.e. Visit Website
Details about various status during publication process:
1. Under Review Process: It is the initial stage of publication process which will be shown immediately after submission of research paper on View Submit Form
2.Paper Accepted: You will find out the status as Paper Accepted once your paper is accepted after peer review process. You will get mail from out side for the same along with reviewer’s comments.
3. Paper Accepted with modifications: We usually accept your paper with modifications when it is having potential for publication but there are some modifications are suggested by reviewers. You need to do modifications as per reviewer’s comments and resubmit the same to Submit Form
4. Certificate Soft Copy Available to download: You can see this status when you have completed the publication process as sent in acceptance mail. You can download E-Copy of certificates for your paper at this stage. Your paper will be sent to publication team at this stage.
5. Paper Published and it is accessible online: It means, your paper is published and it is accessible on our website under past issues. You can visit our website View Past Issue to check and download your paper. You can check and revert to the journal email id email@example.com in the case of any discrepancies in your paper.
6. Hard Copy of Certificate is dispatched: You will be able to see this status if you have opted for hard copy of certificates. Hard copy of certificates are dispatched by 10th of every month for the previous issue.
You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org in the case of further queries.